Wednesday 18 February 2015

Happy new year! and I am not in GZ.

Many  Chinese go home and spend the new year with family, while this year I choose to leave my family and spend the time with another family. I am in Lu Gu Lake, Yun Nan province. I stay in my local friend's house during the new year holiday. here is a  beautiful place, has clear sky, white cloud, bright stars, organic food and nice people. stay with some nice people during the holiday is a happy thing, don't have to always stick with family. and my local friends are Mo Suo ethnic, so I am experiencing a different new year, a completely different culture one. Cannot believe there is a placer like here remains in China, it just a paradise. and how amazing is --- here is a matriarchal society! 





I am helping to decorate the hose. 


happy new year! 
Buddhist flags decoration in the house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment